Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Howdy

Hello everyone!

Sorry I have been kind of lazy with posting and all that. Nothing much has been going on in my life. Just doing school and work.

On Monday my dad and I went down to Medford for some man time and saw "Letters from Iwo Jima", a WWII movie about the Japanese side of the battle of Iwo Jima. It was an excellent movie that was great in all parts of movie making. The main central theme of the movie was that Americans and Japanese are not that much different from each and both sides of the war held real people who had real lives with real families. Also another theme that came out is that we should love are enemies. Probably one if not the best war movie I have ever seen.

In school I have a chemistry test tomorrow. 2night my mom helped me study and that was long and tiring. Right now the rest of the family is watching a episode from "The Walton's", some extremely old show which down right hilarious in Jeremy's and my eyes! Molly and mom don't think that it is supposed to be funny.

At work today I was working around the warehouse and a little bit outside in the rain and I saw that a helicopter kept flying over and around this one site. The helicopter looked like one those that you see on the Coast Guard rescue team thing. After awhile the copter left, but it was kind of weird.

I can't believe it is already February! Where has the time gone?

Take it easy everyone..........

1 comment:

stephen said...

Hey Andy

That's good to hear about Letters From Iwo Jima. I read Flags of Our Fathers a long time ago and really liked it. I saw the movie too. I've been looking forward to seeing Letters. Sounds good.