Friday, May 18, 2007

11:45

I wrote this poem that I thought made sense
Then realized I was talking nonsense
So I sat down to rewrite it and found
The making of a perfectly good sound

If you tap your toes and clap your hands
You may soon find yourself in the making of a good band
If you stomp your feet and snap your digits
You may find yourself shorter than some midgets

As this sound floated through my head I wondered
Could this be true or was the sound thundered
I arose from my desk fully alive
Then asked myself why am I up at 11:45?

5 comments:

Jesse said...

Why not?

Anonymous said...

Jess: You do not count, Mr. stay-up-till-1 o'clock man. :D
-Your ever loving Sister

Jesse said...

Actually, that's Mr. 2 o'clock to you, my dearest Wally! :)

Anonymous said...

Well, I could have said 3 o'clock. :)
-Molly

Davy said...

So Molly, when will you get your own account?

O, by the way, Andy, I am simply left speechless by this piece.

And another, it's your birthday, duhnuhnuhnuhNUHnuhhhhhhh, you're going to have a good time, repeat!