Thursday, September 4, 2008

Whats up.

This past weekend my family went up to visit the rest of the family in Idaho and that was fun. We got hang out with the nieces and nephew and enjoy those cool Idaho fall days. We had a surprise birthday party for our mom and got her a new rain jacket and a cool digital photo frame that displays a bunch of different pictures through a slide show. I wish we could have stayed longer, but we had other plans. (And just to let everyone know I could make Tovia smile at anytime. She liked me the best.)

Also over the past week I was nursing a separated right shoulder which happened on August 24th, and is now about 85% healed, just sore when I move it in certain areas. So really it was a blessing in the shadows because I needed to develop my left arm in different areas and not to rely only on my right arm.

No comments: