Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So Whats New...

Interviewer: So what is new in your life Mr. Sumpter?

Me: Well lets see. I have a new computer. I have had that for about a month or so and i got the Adobe Master Suite CS5 to go along with that. So I have been working with After Effects CS5 mostly. Also Christmas is coming so that is cool. Also if you don't know I work(intern) at a TV station in the mornings doing a lot of editing of shows, making promos, and doing other various projects.

Interviewer: So what happened over the weekend?

Me: Oh yeah, I went to a masquerade ball. I wore my black slacks with my red Christmas shirt and a black vest with my hair slicked back, like Joseph Gordon Levitt from Inception. I danced like 7 dances with 6 different girls and it was a lot of fun.

Interviewer: What have you been doing this week?

Me: Well aside from from working at Staples a lot and the TV Station. I have been sleeping and waiting till the last minute to finish my Christmas Shopping. Oh yeah at the station yesterday we gift wrapped this guy's desk and everything on the desk. Took about 3-4 hours and over 15 dollars of gift wrap. Pictures will be up soon hopefully. This guy, who is out of town for the week, is going to come back to a surprise.

Interviewer: What are your plans for this weekend?

Me: I hope to see the new Coen brothers new movie, True Grit, and just relax this Christmas. Watch the the Lakers and Heat game Saturday afternoon.

Interviewer: Well thanks for your time and we will catch up with you later.

Me: Thanks.

1 comment:

Acinom19 said...

True Grit is awesome! You'll love it!