Friday, December 29, 2006

My Top 5, five, V lists of 2006!

Top 5 Movies I saw in theatres:
1. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest
2. Mission Impossible III
3. Charlotte's Web
4. Flyboys
5. The Prestige

Top 5 Novels I read:
1. Levi's Will-W. Dale Cramer
2. Imposter-Davis Bunn
3. The Mill House-Paul McCusker
4. Comes a Horseman-Robert Liparulo
5(tie). Bad Ground- W. Dale Cramer
Relentless-Robin Parrish
House- Frank Peretti and Ted Dekker
The Pendragon Cycle(all 3 books)/The Song of Albion trilogy-Stephen R. Lawhead

Top 5 Cds:
1. Skillet-Comotose
2. Copeland- Eat, Sleep, Repeat
3. Watashi Wa- Eager Seas
4. Forever Changed- Chapters
5. The Lonely Hearts- Paper Tapes

Top 5 Food's:
1. Pizza
2. Burritos
3. Peanut Butter & Jelly
4. Omelet
5. Pancakes

Top 5 Places I visited:
1. Silver Falls in Salem
2. Memphis, Tenn.
3. Texas
4. Moscow, Idaho
5. My Home

Top 5 Events:
1. My 19th Birthday
2. The Raft Trip
3. The Family Retreat
4. V.B.S.
5. The Talent Night

Top 5 Ulitmate Frisbee games:
1. March 5th
2. June 4th
3. Augest 27th
4. September 3rd
5. May 28th

Top 5 gifts God has given me:
1. Jesus Christ
2. Everything......................................................... :)

These lists could go on and on......

The Lord has blessed me this year very bountifully!

"Do not lay up for yourselves treasures on earth, where moth and rust destroy and where thieves break in and steal; but lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys and where thieves do not break in and steal. For where your treasure is, there your heart will be also." Matthew 6: 19-21

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you really keep track of the frisbee dates? Wow!

-CE

Unknown said...

Why isn't my house on the top 5 places you visited????@#$*%#???

Steve

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Memphis was on your top 5 list!
Aunt Molly