Wednesday, January 17, 2007

1/17/07

Today Steve and I had an uneventful day at work of playing with something we normally don't play with..................baby powder. Of all the white stuff we could play with it had to be baby powder.

Steve started it. That is all that needs to come out onto these pages now. Here I was working hard on an important matter of writing on a piece of paper copious notes of documentation while Steve was using a counting scale to count little things that Mrs. Foster(our boss) asked us to do. Anyways, in these blue things, baby powder is coated all over them because it helps to fluff them so they can slid better and stuff. Kind an anoiying addition to an already tough piece of work materal.

Well Steve was getting his hands turned from a humanly pink to a ghostly white in a matter of minutes and Steve being the kind guy decided that my sweat shirt needed a paint job. So he wrote in big letters on my back "Steve", kind of a blah word. Soon, we had turned our shirts from their original color to tint lighter. Grrrrrrrrr.......

Steve, took it a little farther and soon my hair was a slight blond. While I kindly patted down Steve's hair with some baby powder. (Honest there was a fly on his head :)>) I told him you got some gray hair already.... Ha Ha ha!

After our event of counting out all these little blue things also called vent seals. We were both pretty covered in baby powder. Steve more so because he handled the vents seals more than I, but anyway Mrs. Foster came down and kind of laughed at us. Steve also had half of his face covered with baby powder, but he did that to himself.

This all happened in the space of about 10-20 minutes at work today.

Well, the moral of the story is make sure wash your hands before eating dinner! By the way I had enchiladas for dinner! Yum!

3 comments:

Victoria said...

I wish we could see a picture of that. :)

-Victoria

Anonymous said...

Wow. Yes, you guys should reenact that and take pictures...

Andy said...

You could reenact in you head....I guess, because we aren't going to try and do that again. :)